How to Make a Self-Care gift Basket for a Friend – DIY
Self care is an important part of your well-being. Unfortunately, we tend to put our needs on the backburner and care for ourselves after we have tended to everyone and everything else in our lives first.
Help your loved ones put themselves first by making a self-care gift basket gift. You can customize it to your loved one’s favorite colors, activities, and indulgences. Here are some ideas to get you started!
- Find a basket, line it with tissue paper and add a bow.
- Add a candle, a special mug, tea, hot cocoa, or even homemade soup mix. Don’t forget a special treat like a chocolate bar!
- Add a journal or a book. Perhaps even an adult coloring book or artists tablet with a package of colored pencils.
- Tuck in a massage gift certificate and some pampering items like a loofa, bath salts, and essential oils.
- Be sure to add a tag and a personal message! “Take care of yourself. You are important to me!”
Self Care Gift Baskets are great for giving during the Holidays when everyone is rushing and giving to others. They can also make fantastic “pick me up” gifts, or ways to say I care when a loved one is ill.
We would love to hear your ideas of what you would add to your Self Care gift basket in the comments below!