Pregnancy Massage Therapist Toni at Anoka Massage & Pain Therapy
Areas of Specialization:
- Active Myofascial Therapy
- Pregnancy Massage (Pre and Post Natal)
- Eselan (Swedish) Massage
- Massage for Special Needs and Disabled Populations
Also Experienced in:
Each treatment is tailored differently for each client, every session. No two treatments are the same. Each therapist listens to your body that day and will use whichever modality(ies) that are appropriate for your needs.
“Whether you have been in Chronic Pain for years or are recovering from a new situation such as a Recent Injury, Surgery, Car Accident, Work-Related or Sports Injury – Active Myofascial Therapy™ can help you get out of pain, feel better and get back to living a full life!”
Toni graduated from Minneapolis School of Massage and Bodyworks in 2007 with 600+ hours of training. She enjoys incorporating multiple styles of massage together to create a unique treatment and specialize it to the needs of the Client.
Toni also likes to incorporate hot stones and essential oils to create an experience for the mind, body and spirit.
- Licensed Massage Therapist, City of Anoka
- Member of Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals
- Certified in CPR/AED and First Aid by the American Heart Association